|Annex To Terms & Conditions - Replenishment|
This update 23 November 2014
We aim to provide everything you need to start your holiday without having to worry about all the little things. The following is not a "Condition" but sets out what you can expect us to replenish during your stay and what you should replenish if what's in the house is used up by your party.
|We will replace or replenish, upon request...|
- Light bulbs
- Batteries in our equipment
- Fuel (oil and logs)
- Vacuum cleaner bags
- Aerosol air freshener cartridges
- Insect repellants
|Most of the following will be available upon arrival but during your stay we will not replenish...|
- Fire lighters, kindling wood, charcoal and bbq lighting fluid or cleaners
- Coffee, tea, sugar, condiments, etc.
- Edible oils, vinegar, stock cubes, etc.
- Soap and shower gel
- Household cleaning substances
- Kitchen and toilet rolls, tissues, paper napkins, etc.
- Washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, washing powder/liquid, etc.
- Cling film, aluminium foil, coffee filters, etc.
- Bin liners/bags
- Indoor flowers
- Shuttlecocks, tennis balls, etc.
Although we generally provide a stock of the above the list is not a guarantee of supply. We provide ample toilet rolls but they are in the "you replenish" list for a reason. The items we supply are for your personal use at La Goupillère only so, sorry, if you want to take kitchen or toilet rolls, or anything else for that matter, away on your outings please buy your own! You will not find many places that provide as much as we do and we can only do so based on reasonableness and trust. As mentioned elsewhere, it is very important that anything at all that will end up in the loos or down sinks is "fosse friendly" (including toilet paper). You can either buy replacements of exactly the products we supplied or by all means ask us if you are unsure.
Obviously, the items in your "welcome pack
" are just for you and you do not need to replenish them for subsequent guests!